Two easy steps
to sign up for the retreat
1. Book your retreat with us
2. Reserve your accommodation of your choice
The Reiki retreat will be held rain or shine and there is no minimum number of attendees that has to be met. So book your accommodation and the retreat with confidence.
- All classes and programs at the Retreat location
- Breakfast (buffet style) on Sunday morning
- A Reiki retreat souvenir
- Ticket to Native American Pow Wow event on Saturday
- Transportation to and from Retreat location
Reiki Education and Research Institute (RERI) students and alumni:
If you are in our membership program, you will enjoy 10% to 20% discount on the retreat program depending on your subscription level. Basic level members receive 10% discount, Master level members receive 15% discount and Professional level members receive 20% discount. Guest(s) of a member will also enjoy additional 10, 15 or 20% discount on program fee based on registrant’s membership level in addition to the 50% discounted rate for non Reiki practitioner guest retreat attendees. To receive the additional discount for your guests, group registration is required by a member who has a membership with us.
If you would like to take advantage of the discount and other member benefits, please sign up for a membership before registering for the retreat. To learn more about our membership program, please click here: https://membership.reikieducation.org/membership/
Reiki practitioners trained by other Reiki Master Teachers or under different lineages:
Reiki practitioners trained by other Reiki Master Teachers or under different lineages who have a desire to join and be part of a healing and spiritual Reiki community are welcome to join the retreat.
Both seekers who are interested in Reiki and family or friends of Reiki practitioners attending the retreat are considered our guests. Guests enjoy a 50% discount on retreat programs. Reiki introductory session will be offered to newbies upon request and guests are welcome to attend all retreat activities or opt out of any Reiki programs offered at the retreat. Our goal is to ensure everyone attending the retreat feel comfortable and enjoy taking part in our retreat.
Reiki Practitioner: $595.00
Non-Reiki Practitioner: $297.50
Basic Level Member: $535.50 (10% discount)
Master Level Member: $505.75 (15% discount)
Professional Level Member: $476.00 (20% discount)
Guest(s) of a member will also enjoy additional 10, 15 or 20% discount on program fee based on registrant’s membership level in addition to the 50% discounted rate for non Reiki practitioners retreat attendees.
- Participants are responsible for booking their own accommodation, arranging for meals (except for breakfast on Sunday which will be provided) and transportation to and from the Reiki retreat location.
- We want everyone to have a wonderful retreat and memorable experience. Please honor and adhere to our retreat guidelines:
- Respect all participants’ cultural background, gender identity, age, and religious belief, ethnic, social-economic and differences in level of training.
- Recreational Activities: there are hiking and outdoor activities opportunities in the areas. All activities are at your own risk. Always take necessary precautions when taking part in these activities. It is recommended to go in groups, but if you would like to go alone please let the organizers know of your plan.
- Please note that people attend this retreat to relax, learn, practice Reiki and enjoy their retreat experiences. Solicitation of any sort including selling your programs or trying to convince retreat participants to attend other programs are not appropriate and and are not appreciated during the retreat.
- We understand and respect the fact that many healing modalities are being incorporated and used in adjunct to traditional Usui Reiki in the modern world. To honor Dr. Usui, the Founder of Usui Reiki and to support the mission of RERI, please utilize traditional Usui Reiki practice during the retreat. If you have any questions about this, please consult the retreat organizer.
- Please respect NO smoking signs as posted.
- Contact a retreat organizer if you feel sick or in need of first aid during the retreat.
- Please silence your cellphone during programs.
- Please arrive at scheduled programs a few minutes early to ensure that programs begin on time.
- The chance of canceling our retreat is very small. However, if RERI had to cancel the retreat due to unexpected circumstances, RERI will provide a FULL refund for the program. If a participant cancels their booking for the Reiki retreat, RERI will charge a handling fee of $25 for non-members in addition to the credit card processing fees if not refunded to RERI. Participants who have a membership with RERI will not be charged the handling fee, however, the credit card processing fees if not refunded to RERI, it will be deducted from the full refunded amount.
- Cancellation made by a participant within 30 days of the retreat commencement date will receive a 50% refund of the program fee.
Phone: (704) 644-3644
If you plan on attending the Reiki retreat, please book your accommodation ASAP as the area is a popular vacation spot during leaf season.
The Reiki retreat will be held at The Retreat at Water Edge. There is a 10% discount on tiny home rental for our retreat group at the Retreat at Water Edge.
There are other accommodation options available in Monteagle and Sewanne. Please check out
” Other options for lodging”.
When booking your accommodation at The Retreat at Water Edge, please select check in and check out date, number of bedrooms in the search bar and pick “Water Edge” community, NOT Deer Lick Falls. Water Edge should be your first choice but you are welcome to choose Deer Lick Falls Tiny Home community if you wish. Deer Lick Falls is only a short distance away from the Water Edge community.
- When booking your accommodation at the Retreat at Water Edge on their website, you will be given a chance to view the tenant agreement and cancellation policy before proceeding to checkout. You will be charged 50% of the amount at the time of reservation.
If you decided to reserve your lodging at the Retreat at Water Edge, you will receive 10% group discount.
To get 10% group discount for lodging, please enter RERI as your first name and Retreat as your last name in the booking form. When entering your billing information, please enter your name with your credit card information. The Retreat at Water Edge charges 50% of the payment to reserve your tiny home rental and the 10% discount will be applied to your balance payment.
Other options for accommodation in Monteagle and Sewanee
The Sewanne Inn
Monteagle Inn and Retreat Center
Smoke house lodge and cabin
Super 8 by Wyndham Monteagle TN
Red Roof Inn
- Reiki Education and Research Institute is not responsible for the refund of lodging.
- Retreat participants are responsible for cancelling their lodging if the Reiki retreat is cancelled or the participants are not able to attend the retreat.
- Participants will need to contact the Retreat at Water Edge or accommodation of your choice to get the refund for the accommodation.
Phone: (615) 465-2154